Cannabissimo Ground Coffee with Hemp Leaves (250g)

16
schillaci

Turn your coffee life into a healthy ritual! With innovative Italian coffee blends with hemp it will be an extraordinary moment.

Cannabissimo® is a line of premium roasted coffees with hemp (Cannabis Sativa L.), which has daily proven benefits than your normal coffee blends.

Cannabissimo THC contains <0.01% according to EU law.

Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) immediately after the manufacture ensures that the coffee retains its intensity and valuable aroma and taste during its shelf life (24 months).

Not only is Cannabissimo a delicious gourmet coffee, but they are also a blend of natural beverages that deliver nutrients and antioxidants to your body that you may not be getting in your current diet.

Attributes

➢ NO GMOs, artificial flavors, added sugar
➢ 100% natural herbal products
➢ Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
➢ Packaging in a modified atmosphere
➢ Product from Italy

Ingredients: Roasted ground Italian coffee 90%, hemp leaves (Cannabis Sativa L) 10%.

Storage: Store in a cool and dry place.

Category:

Turn your coffee life into a healthy ritual! With innovative Italian coffee blends with hemp it will be an extraordinary moment.

Cannabissimo® is a line of premium roasted coffees with hemp (Cannabis Sativa L.), which has daily proven benefits than your normal coffee blends.

Cannabissimo THC contains <0.01% according to EU law.

Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) immediately after the manufacture ensures that the coffee retains its intensity and valuable aroma and taste during its shelf life (24 months).

Not only is Cannabissimo a delicious gourmet coffee, but they are also a blend of natural beverages that deliver nutrients and antioxidants to your body that you may not be getting in your current diet.

Attributes

➢ NO GMOs, artificial flavors, added sugar
➢ 100% natural herbal products
➢ Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
➢ Packaging in a modified atmosphere
➢ Product from Italy

Ingredients: Roasted ground Italian coffee 90%, hemp leaves (Cannabis Sativa L) 10%.

Storage: Store in a cool and dry place.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Cannabissimo Ground Coffee with Hemp Leaves (250g)”

Your email address will not be published.

Vendor Information

  • Address:
  • 5.00 5.00 rating from 1 review